The Blended Seasons Stamp Set will be available August 1 -31 while supplies last. It is a limited edition bundle that I know you will love and use year round!
I really like this stamp set, I used it in an earlier post. You can do so much with it, just change the layout and color and you have a different card.
- I started with a Daffodil Delight card base. It is cut 4-1/4 x 11 and scored at 5-1/2.
- To this I will adhere a panel of Old Olive cardstock cut at 4 x 5-1/4.
- Next comes a panel of Whisper White cardstock that has been embossed with the Layer Leaves Textured Impression Embossing Folder.
- I stamped the flowers from the Blended Seasons Stamp Bundle using Tuxedo Memento Black Ink. This was stamped on a panel of thick Whisper White cardstock as there are several flowers. I also stamped the bird on a little scrap that was left over after stamping the flowers.
- The flowers and leaves are colored using the Stampin Blends Daffodil Delight and Old Olive markers. As I do not have a Flirty Flamingo Stampin Blends, I used the Flirty Flamingo Stampin Write Marker to color the center of the flowers. The flowers and bird were then fussy cut.
- I colored the bird using a Pacific Point Watercolor pencil.
- The flowers and bird was popped on the Embossed Whisper White panel using Stampin Dimensionals. The Whisper White panel was then popped onto the Old Olive panel with Stampin Dimensionals.
- The Just For You greeting is from a Paper Pumpkin set. There is a special going on right now with Paper Pumpkin. Check it out here. Click on Paper Pumpkin when you enter the site.
- The inside sentiment also gets a flower in the lower right corner. Part of the inside sentiment is from the stamp set Seasoned with Kindness. The other part of the sentiment is from a long retired Stampin Up stamp set.
That’s it for today. Hope you liked.
I decided to play along with Just Us Girls Challenge this week.
Products Used In Making This Card
Have a blessed day! Visit again.