I have multiple cards for today’s post. Well to be exact just 2. The first is CAS(E) this Sketch #269
I started with a card base of Marina Mist. Cut 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2.
A panel of Whisper White cardstock was cut 5 x 3-3/4 for the art piece.
I used the Pretty Kitty and Bella and Friends Stamp Set to stamp the art work in the corners using Memento Black Ink.
I colored the art piece using the Stampin Up Watercolor Pencils. I cut the two balloons from the Birthday Memories DSP. This was adhered to the card base using Liquid clue.
The inside sentiment is from the Pretty Kitty Stamp Set.
That’s all for this card.
—- Product List
The next card is for the INKSPIRE_me CHALLENGE #348
I started with a card base of Daffodil Delight. Cut 4-1/4 by 11, scored at 5-1/2.
A one inch strip of Basic Black card stock and adhered it to the card base on the left side. I trimmed a stripe of the Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Speciality Papers and adhered it to the Basic Black strip. I cut a half circle and adhered another piece of the Delightfully Detailed Laser Paper to it and popped it in the right corner. The greeting was stamped on a scrap of card stock and popped on a piece of Basic Black. Both were punched out using retired punches from a few years ago.
The Inside sentiment is from the Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set. It was stamped on a panel of Whisper White card stock which was adhered, using Liquid Glue, to a panel of Basic Black card stock. This was adhered to the Daffodil Delight card base using Liquid Glue.
That’s all for now. Come visit again. Have a great day!
If you need any stamping supplies, I would be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Receive two Free Seasonal Catalogs when you become my customer (in January, Occasions Catalog January 3-March 31) Fall/Holiday Catalog (September 1-January 2). These will be mailed directly to you.
- Along with the Occasions Catalog, you will receive the Sale-A-Brations Catalog. For each $50 in product from either the Annual or Occasions Catalog, you can choose a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog.
- Receive the new Annual Catalog mailed directly to you (June 1) when you have placed at least $100 in orders throughout the year prior to the release of the catalog.
- Online ordering provides a convenient and secure way to shop for Stampin’ Up! products.
Check out the bundles for yourself by clicking the picture below to open my Online Store
The early release for customers runs 1 – 31 May.
- Bundles may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit (free items will be included).
- Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- There are no purchase limits in place during the customer sales period.