This card is for a dear young woman that graduated last week from my old school. She is a precious young woman and is taking a gap year to go as a missionary. I told her I could not be one that goes, so I would be a sender.
Cardstock is Stampin Up in Blushing Bride, Old Olive, and Whisper White. How would this card look if the base was Melon Mambo, a dark pink and the mat was from the new Highland Heather or Balmy Blue. The flowers in the card would take on a whole new look. You can look at the color chart at the bottom of this post.
The embossing folder is Stampin Up’s Layered Leaves. I used the Stitched Shape Framelits to cut the Whisper White for the art piece. The flowers for the art piece are from Power Poppy. They have beautiful flowers and I just could not resist them once I saw some cards made using them.
I find it amazing that two pictures of the same picture can be so different in color, just from lighting. One darker than the other.
Two Stampin Up retired punches was used to punch the piece for the greeting. You can use other punches for this also.
The pearls are from the Pearl Basic Jewels from Stampin Up. The Linen thread for the bow is a Stampin up product.
The inside sentiment is stamped in Blushing Bride Ink from Stampin Up on a panel of Whisper White. The sentiment is from Verve Stamps
I am entering my card in the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge 446.Here are the cuts for the card:
- Blushing Bride for card base – 4-1/4 x 11 scored at -1/2
- Old Olive –4 x 5-1/4
- Whisper White for art piece – 3-3/4 x 3-3/4
- Whisper White for inside sentiment – 4 x – 5-1/4
If you need any stamping supplies, I would be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Receive two Free Seasonal Catalogs when you become my customer (in January, Occasions Catalog January 3-May 31) Fall/Holiday Catalog (September 1-January 2). These will be mailed directly to you.
- Along with the Occasions Catalog, you will receive the Sale-A-Brations Catalog. For each $50 in product from either the Annual or Occasions Catalog, you can choose a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog.
- Receive the new Annual Catalog mailed directly to you (June 1) when you have placed at least $100 in orders throughout the year prior to the release of the catalog.
- Online ordering provides a convenient and secure way to shop for Stampin’ Up! products.
HOST CODE ENDING MAY 31 — VMUF2GZN
Use this host code when your order is less than $150 and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin Up if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift, it just from Stampin Up. You get your choice of any item valued up to $10 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog or the 2018 Occasions Catalog (expires May 31)! New catalogs as of June 1.
- You can order Clearance Rack products in the Online Store. Please note that the Clearance Rack will only be posted in the Online Store.
- Products will be added to Clearance Rack regularly, and you can order as much as you want of Clearance Rack products—but they are only while supplies last, so don’t wait to order!
- Clearance Rack products are intended to be a surprise (that’s part of the fun!) and you should not expect to know what they are beforehand.
There are still four color collections, each with ten colors. There is also a new color group called Basics.
In order to keep our color collections to exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors, we moved Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Whisper White out of the Neutrals collection. We’ve also moved a few colors into the Neutrals collection, making it more exciting and colorful!
Some additional colors have changed collections as well—you’ll notice this as you look through the new collections above. You can refer to the old and new color charts in the 2018-2019 catalog. You should have your catalog by now. If you have not received it, please let me know. These changes were based on needing to maintain color balance in our updated collections. For example, Poppy Parade is now the brightest red so it is part of the Brights collection.
Thanks for stopping by. Visit again soon!