My back-to-school card is the best. Everyone loves to read a good book. This is for all the readers out there who think the book they just read is the best. Most schools still have required reading list. Many students will realize these are the best after they have read them. I still remember all the classics from high school. My inspiration comes from the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge 451
- Whisper White cardstock for the base. Cut 4-1/4 x 11. Scored at 5-1/2.
- Real Red cardstock 4 x 5-1/4 panel. Embossed using the brick embossing folder retired. You can use any of the embossing folders to add texture.
- Balmy Blue cardstock cut 3-1/2 x 3-1/2. Embossed using the Subtle Embossing Folder, page 223 of current catalog.
- Whisper White cardstock cut 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 is used for the art piece.
- The art piece is a stamp from Power Poppy as is the inside sentiment.The Real Red panel is adhered to the Whisper White card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. The Balmy Blue panel is popped on the red panel and the Whisper White art panel is also popped on using Stampin Dimensionals. The ABC’s is die cut using Real Red and Whisper White scraps using the now retired Framelits Dies from Stampin Up.The inside sentiment is stamped using Blueberry Bushel on a Whisper White panel that has had the corner decorated with a corner punch.
Have a blessed day!
JOIN THE FUN!
Is crafting a big part of your life? Or are you one of those people who has always wanted to do crafty things but feel like,”Oh I can’t do that, but I would love to know how”. I will teach you if you are one of those people. Would you like to earn money while doing something you love? How would you like to get a 20%-25% discount buying the craft supplies you love? If you answered yes to any of these, then you have found your home. Become a Stampin Up demonstrator. There is never any obligation to recruit or sale, that is strictly up to you. Most demonstrators with Stampin Up are hobby demonstrators, meaning they join to get the 20%-25% discount plus the perks like getting to see the catalogs before they go to the public and pre-ordering. If you think this is something you would like to do and are interested in more information, click here to see.